25 Jun Remote work coaching with Landing.jobs – How to get the best job in a remote world
“How to get the best job in a remote world” was the topic discussed on a set of 3 webinars provided by one of our partners landing.jobs. The presentation was hosted by Rita Gouveia, a tech acquisition specialist at landing.jobs.
The coaching week was divided into different phases and in this phase, Rita discussed how you can prepare even before you start applying for remote jobs.
The major topic was the recruitment process, which works on 3 different phases: the Before, the During, and the After. The Before phase is all about “How to get into that recruitment process that you always wanted”.
During the first webinar, Rita Gouveia presents some useful tips on the before phase. She explained how to prepare yourself to find the most suited job for you to apply.
Here’s a quick rundown of what was discussed:
- Understanding your channel – which job boards to check and using job filters
- Personal marketing – to brand yourself
- Create a job search action plan
- Leverage your soft skills – what employers are looking for
- Materials to prepare – CV, cover letter, LinkedIn profile